“Japan’s growing success as a tourist destination also comes from honeymooners. The demand for an exotic and fascinating honeymoon in the land of the Rising Sun, of Geishas and Samurai is growing. And Japan in this respect does not disappoint, on the contrary: it presents itself as an excellent destination for newlyweds. “
In our years of activity we have created many customised itineraries for couples of all nationalities. Taking care of the whole package, including wedding site and donation collection or just itinerary and journey.
With “Honey Moon in the Rising Sun” we propose a classic itinerary of about 3 weeks, which covers all classical and minor Japan and is suitable for all seasons.
Typical duration: 19/21 nights
Ideal season: all
Departure dates: at the customer’s choice
Itinerary variations: possible.
What the journey includes
- Airport pickup and transfers
- Welcoming service and support to be agreed
- Premium category hotel with breakfast included
- Lunches and planned experiences
- Train transportation
- Organization, language materials and assistance
What does not include the journey
- Flight A / R economy class or higher
- Health insurance (to be requested)
- Trip cancellation policy (to be requested)
- Taxis, subways and local transport
- Lunches and dinners not included in the program
The illustrated itinerary is a typical itinerary: contact us for a personalised quote.